Sunday, March 10, 2013

Jenny - Day 12 Sick Predictions

A number of us haven't been feeling the best for the past few days, but we're all slowly getting better and recovering from the sore throats and feet. The last 12 days has been a whirlwind of fun and excitement, occasionally overwhelming and notably enriching. We're all trying to squeeze as much as we can into our days, there's just so much to see!

I was really drawn into the Dialogue Collective's exhibition showcasing an interactive space, you were encouraged to decode a message and write predictions for yourself to read in a years time. I however decided to mix it up a bit and asked the lovely Steph, Emma, Peter and Chris to predict my future for me. The predictions have been sealed and exchanged, to avoid any temptation. I'm hoping we'll all forget our predictions, it'll be interesting to see what or if any of our predictions will come true.

My predictions for our predictions:
- One prediction will come true
- At least one person will 'misplace' one of our predictions
- one envelope will be unsealed

No comments:

Post a Comment